Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.signaturepharmacy.co.uk website pharmacy operated by Signature Healthcare Services Limited.
1. Updating terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to vary and update these terms at any time without notice.
2. Delivery of services and products requested through the website
- Prescription medicine is only distributed within the UK
- Upon ordering, registered pharmacists of the General Pharmaceutical Council process the order manually directly within the Signature Healthcare Services Limited premises.
- This web site and its contents are only eligible to UK users. Any use/purchase made through this web site by you is directed by English Law. Any use/purchase made through this web site will be considered to have taken place in England and also subject to the sovereign jurisdiction of the English courts. As soon as the products are despatched to you by us, risk and title in these products will pass to you, and you agree and acknowledge responsibility for complying with any restrictions around the receipt and your use of the products.
- It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the order you have placed prior to submitting it to us.
- Any order placed by a customer may be accepted or declined at the discretion Signatures Healthcare Services Limited. Orders placed by customers are an offer to purchase. When we have received your offer on our web site you will be sent a confirmation email as notification. A binding contract will be made where a sale invoice issued by Signature Healthcare Services has been sent after a pharmacist has overseen the order.
- Signature Healthcare Services Limited will not be held liable for any loss caused through late deliveries of any products or services sold and provides through this web site.
- Signature Healthcare Services Limited aims to provide the most accurate pricing information when displaying its products. If the price of a product is more or less than is specified on our web site, we will refund you the appropriate amount or contact you to collect the additional amount.
- All payment will usually be taken by Signature Healthcare Services Limited at the time of placing the order. The customer will be responsible for providing a swift alternative means of payment should the original payment be rejected or returned for any reason. In any eventuality of a default payment, collection charges and/or solicitors’ fees will be added to the customer’s account.
3. Offers and promotions
- All offers on this website are subject to availability and while stocks last
- All offers on this website are merely an invitation to treat.
- Signature Healthcare Services Limited does not accept more than one discount offer code and/or voucher code for any one single order.
4. Use of the website and information
- Signature Healthcare Services Limited aims to ensure that all of the information and colours are correct at the point of their publication. Nonetheless, your browser may alter the representation of colours of the products from the actual colours supplied. We are not liable for any clerical, typographical or other error – all of which are subject to correction.
- Signature Healthcare Services Limited is not responsible for, neither do we endorse the content of any external web sites and any links on this web site to other web sites are merely for your curiosity.
- We reserve the right to change the specification of items which are required to conform to any applicable standards or European Union requirements.
- This web site should not be used as a replacement for professional medical advice. The content on this site is merely a reference point for information and you should always take care to read the product packaging and labels properly prior to using the products. Should you be concerned in any way of a health problem you should always consult your doctor, especially in the case of taking any new product.
- Signature Healthcare Services Limited disclaims any warranties with regards to the content of this site.
5. Information Handelling
- You must not provide false information. You are responsible for the way in which you use this web site and for the accuracy or your orders. You should not allow anyone else to use this website with you log-in details so it is vital you keep them secure.
6. Returns Policy
- If you’re not satisfied by an order you have made with us, details of our returns policy can be found on our website.
7. Additional Information
- UK residents pay the VAT inclusive price.
- The enforceability and legality of the remaining provisions shall not be affects if any of these terms are held to be unfounded or unenforceable.
- Signature Healthcare Services Limited, nor any directors or related companies involved will be held liable for any claims or damages occurring directly/indirectly from the use of the web site, with the exception of any death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the directors and/or employees of Signature Healthcare Services Limited.
- These terms and conditions bare no affect whatsoever to your statutory rights as a customer.
Last updated: 2/11/2016