Your NHS prescription medication delivered to an address of your choice at no extra costWe understand how hard it can be to find time to visit your GP or pharmacy to collect your repeat prescriptions. With out free prescription delivery service, you can have your medication delivered directly to your door.
registered UK based pharmacy
How it works
Nominate us as your pharmacy and benefit from our excellent customer service and free NHS prescription delivery service
With the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS), your doctor can send us your prescriptions through a secure electronic system. This will allow our pharmacists to dispense your medication and deliver to your repeat medication for free to your chosen address or a neighbour.
*Some surgeries require you to order your repeat medication directly.
Only available to patients registered with a GP in England.
The EPS service is only available to patients in England.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A - Under 16
- B - Are 16, 17 or 18 and in full-time education
- C - Are 60 years old or over
- D - Are pregnant or have had a baby in the previous 12 months and have a valid maternity exemption certificate
- E - Have a specified medical condition and have a valid medical exemption certificate
- F - Have a valid prescription pre-payment certificate
- G -Have a valid war payment exemption certificate and the prescription is for your accepted disability
- L - Are named on a current HC2 certificate
- X - Were prescribed contraceptives
- H - Gets income support or income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- K - Get Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- M - Are entitled to or named on a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- S - Have a partner who gets Pension Credit guarantee credit (PCGC)
If you prefer to pay by phone, please call us on 0330 111 0440
By nominating Signature Pharmacy to receive your prescription, you will benefit from our free medication delivery service across England.
If you prefer us to order your prescriptions, you can place your order by calling 0330 111 0440 (option 1), by email firstname.lastname@example.org or using our online prescription ordering form.